Wednesday, September 8, 2010

09.09.10


I have a new nephew!
My brother's baby was born at 11:44 on September 7th, 2010.
A virgo, a beautiful baby.

I was out getting my phone fixed, didn't really know about it until much later!

It's so strange; that someone in your close family is going through such a dramatic moment and you are just spending your ordinary life. We were only about an hour away from each other too. I was probably just thinking, fuck this, my phone...broken, again. Something that's not so important, while my brother was probably sweating, wishing, worried, excited, and s u p e r happy.

I never really cared about my family so much, it's only when everything was too late. My brother did all the best for me, I think. He even came to my graduation, but I just got drunk with my friends and I didn't care about them so much.

I think it's really time for me to care.

But anyways, a massive congratulation to my bestest brother and his wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment